Plan on the go with our 2024 Pocket Planners, your compact companion that fits right in your pocket or handbag. Discover the freedom of having your plans at your fingertips, wherever you go. Whether you're scribbling notes during meetings or tracking and adding your to-dos on the run, this pocket-sized wonder keeps your day aligned and organised.
Crafted with the utmost care they are available in four vibrant designs. Sized perfectly at A6, it's designed for mobility without compromising on quality. Using premium materials it features luxurious 2.5mm thick linen covers with gold embossed titles, including FSC premium 120GSM paper stock.
In a world of digital distractions, rediscover the joy of tangible planning on the go!
Why Use a Pocket Planner?
The ability to carry around a dated planner to jot down things that come up on the fly is so very handy! It could also be considered a daily notebook too. Use as a sidekick to our larger planners that sit on your desk and transfer information into it. Makes an excellent little gift for family and friends of all ages!
Putting pen to paper is like a piece of personal magic that far out performs any digital technology.
We personally find putting pen to paper to plan our daily lists, to do’s, meetings, family commitments is the most effective way to include all we have to tick off during the week in one place. It is the tool that accompanies us everyday to make every facet of life run as smooth as possible.
Size 148 x 105 mm / 5.8 x 4.8 inches (A6)
- Pages 160pages (80sheets)
- Cover Linen covered hardcover
- Endpaper Illustrated endpapers
- Paper 120GSM FSC certified paper
- Binding Case Bound
- Flat Lay Binding Planner lays flat for easy writing
- Weekly Layout Every day has the same space allocated including weekends!
- Monthly Planner A monthly planner and list maker at the beginning of each month, including January 2025 so you can continue planning into the new year
- Yearly Calendar 2024 calendar at a quick glance at the beginning of the planner
- Blank Pages 20 blank pages at the end of the planner free for you to use how you need - notes, drawings, lists, goals or new year resolutions
- Elastic To keep the cover and pages together
- Ribbon 2 ribbons to hold your place
- Weight Approx. 250gm
- Pledge A pledge to keep you on top of your chaos and schedule in me time
Designed in Melbourne, Australia. My Organised Chaos is a trademarked and copyright brand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.