Imagine a planner that's like your wise old friend, giving you a knowing nod and saying, “Hey, I get it we all have lots on - let me help you sort it out.” That's our weekly A5 planners. Not only good looking in their thick 2.5mm linen covers with gold embossed titles - they are also so functional. Encouraging you to step back and view the broader perspective of each week, it helps you break free from the daily grind.
Our layout has been designed with the belief and understanding that we all juggle two major dimensions of life. It could be work and family, work and study, or family and study – whatever your duo, we've separated them so you can divide and conquer! Choose your two things and split them up so you can plan them separately. It will make referring to what’s on simpler and feel less chaotic.
Each month starts with a monthly planner and there are some extra pages for planning too. Two ribbons to hold your day and month page. Made with premium 120GSM FSC paper so your pen has a joyous experience on every page.
Remember, it's not just a planner – it's your secret weapon for turning the daily chaos into an organised, calm, ordered life where you can keep the stress at bay. Go to bed at night without overthinking about all you have on the next day - because you have left it to your trusty, reliable BFF of a sidekick planner.
Why Use a Weekly Planner:
By writing out your lists, your schedules, perhaps kids schedules, your world seems to, well feel less stressful!? It’s true. It’s proven that handwriting can do just this. It is therapeutic and it can reduce stress levels. It is so powerful.
We have designed our planner to help you map out your chaos. Our format is minimal and clean, and it works with our theory in mind – there is always more than one part of your life that you need to plan.
We have a created a “this side for / that side for” layout so that you can organise the two main areas in your life separately but still see it on the one page. We believe planning this way helps to keep more order and achieve what you want.
Seperate your planner with your two areas. Here are some suggestions.
- mama & family
- work & social
- work & family
- work & studies
- work & mama
- life admin & work
- business planning & lists.
We also include the following features to help your planning process:
- a full monthly planner at the beginning of each month (including January 2025)
- a week to a spread
- two ribbons can keep the mark of both pages
- linen covered
- luxurious 120GSM FSC certified paper
- flat lay binding to make it easy to write in.
In summary we personally find putting pen to paper to plan our daily lists, to do’s, meetings, family commitments is the most effective way to include all we have to tick off during the week in one place. It is the tool that accompanies us everyday to make every facet of life run as smooth as possible. We find pen to paper is like a piece of personal magic that far out performs any digital technology.
Size 148 x 210 mm / 5.8 x 8.3 inches (A5)
- Pages 160pages (80sheets)
- Cover Linen covered hardcover
- Endpaper Endpapers feature artwork
- Paper 120GSM FSC certified paper
- Binding Case Bound
- Flat Lay Binding Planner lays flat for easy writing
- Weekly Layout This side for, that side for layout. Every day has the same space allocated including weekends!
- Monthly Planner A monthly planner and list maker at the beginning of each month, including January 2025 so you can continue planning into the new year
- Yearly Calendar 2024 calendar at a quick glance at the beginning of the planner
- Blank Pages 20 blank pages at the end of the planner free for you to use how you need - notes, drawings, lists, goals or new year resolutions
- Elastic To keep the cover and pages together
- Ribbon 2 ribbons to hold your place
- Weight Approx. 450gm / 1lbs
- Pledge A pledge to keep you on top of your chaos and schedule in me time
Designed in Melbourne, Australia. My Organised Chaos is a trademarked and copyright brand.
Size: 148 x 210 x 17mm | 5.8 x 8.3 x .7in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.