We love the sentiment of this journal notebook with bright and cheery artwork by Rachel Castle. How good are brain dumps?! They pave the way to new ideas or ticking things off a big project list. Putting pen to paper can also be therapeutical – it doesn’t have to all be about work or study. Keeping a journal or notebook can also be used for writing out thoughts and emotions. There is no right way or wrong way to keep a journal or notebook – it is a personal journey that puts you on the right path to achieving what you want in life. Worthy of your notes, scribbles, brainstorms, lists, projects, dreams, visions, emotions, gratitude’s, goals, notes, and plans..
Cover Beautiful linen hard cover
- Title Gold embossed title and spine
- Pages 144 pages. 100 lined & 44 blank
- Endpaper Illustrated end papers
- Paper 120GSM FSC certified paper
- Binding Case bound
- Ribbon Ribbon marker
We Recommend Using a ball point pen
- We Recommend Photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Write To Me own the copyright of this journal
Size: 148 x 210 x 17mm | 5.8 x 8.3 x .7in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.