These delicious little eggy cups are quick and easy to whip up, super versatile and make for a great lunchbox filler.
- 6 large free range eggs, beaten
- 2 heaped tbsp butter, melted
- 1.5c cheese, grated - I like to use a mix of parmesan and edam
- 1 large courgette, grated & liquid squeezed (switch to your preferred vegetable, or what's in season)
- 3-4 tbsp self raising flour
Combine eggs, butter, cheese & vegetables and mix to combine. Add flour until a nice thick batter is formed. Half fill silicone baking mould & bake in a pre-heated 175 degree oven for 12 minutes.
Other combos we like to make include:
- Spinach & onion (sautéed in a little olive oil prior to adding to mixture)
- Tomato & basil
- Olive & feta
- Ham & cheese
Once cooled, these freeze incredibly well, making them perfect for lunchbox prep.
We use the We Might Be Tiny Silicone Poddies to make a fun snack sized eggy cup.