Shaving is luxurious with the Long-Handled Copper Razor. Take your low-waste bathroom routine to the next level with this plastic-free alternative. Also available in Silver and Slate.
1 x Long-Handled Copper Razor
5 x Stainless Steel Blades
1 x Blade Return Envelope
Why you will Love the Cali Copper Razor!
- PLASTIC FREE. No more disposable plastic shavers in our landfills and oceans - just replace the blades.
- UNISEX! Great for everyone. Face, legs, underarms, bikini - this Safety Razor can shave everywhere.
- REFILL BLADE PACKS available at a super affordable price.
- SIMPLICITY. Our Razors are a simple screw mechanism and two top holding plates - super durable with less parts that can break compared to a butterfly razor.
- BLADE TAKE BACK. We take back your blades. See info below
- REPLACEMENT PARTS. We offer Cali Razor Replacement Parts. We are serious about creating products that last for ages and giving customers the right to repair. If anything should ever happen to your Razor, or you lose a part, we have the separate pieces available via email order.
The Cali Blade Take Back Program:
We take Sustainability seriously. In this world, it's impossible to be perfect when the whole system seems to be against our best intentions. BUT...something as small as changing your razor can save hundreds of pieces of plastic every year.
If you send your used blades back to us clean and dry, we will repurpose or recycle them! Once you have 40 or more blades, simply post them back to us. We accept them even if they are from another brand. Considering the end-of-life of a product and closing the waste loop is part of our product stewardship - getting the good stuff going here in NZ.
- USE - Use, love and shave sustainably until the blades are no longer sharp enough for the job
- DRY - Clean the blade and dry thoroughly
- POST - back to us! Once you have 40 or more, seal the supplied envelope and wrap it into another (so the postman/postwoman hands are safe) then post your blades back to CaliWoods
- REPURPOSE - This bit is our job. Most councils and recycling centres don't accept single blades because of their small size and sharp edges. Using people power and the magic of squirrelling these blades away over time, we have a few ideas for using the material and/or there will be enough to feasibly recycle
Instructions For Use:
1. Unscrew the head of the razor from the handle.
2. Place blade between the two top plates, holding by the blunt edges.
3. Screw the handle back on and shave away!
4. Replace the blade when it goes blunt. On average this is every fifth shave, less for thick hair, more for fine hair.
5. Rinse the Razor thoroughly after each use. Clean away soap and hair then let dry out of the shower.
The Specifics of the Copper Safety Razor:
- Copper Razor is made from Stainless Steel Type 304 20% and Zinc Alloy 80%.
- The Copper colour is electroplated into the Stainless and Zinc Alloy. The Copper isn't a layer and cannot 'come off'. Please rinse the Razor thoroughly to prevent discolouration from soap residue.
- Dimensions - 9.4cm Handle, 4.4cm Blade Holding Plate
- Secure screw in blade with 2 top holding plates for durability and safety. Blade is held tightly between these two plates and you can shave with both sides.
- Stainless steel replacement blades and blade returns envelope included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.