You will love the colours of the Mader Frutti di Mare Spinning Top from Oskar's Wooden Ark. A very elegant and smooth-running easy-to-use spinning top usable from 3 years and older.
- Difficulty Level: 2 of 6 (easy)
- Colour: Each Mader Frutti di Mare Spinning Top is unique and the colour varies between different blue and green tones.
- Dimensions: Height 4,5 cm Diameter 5,5 cm.
- Age: perfect starter top,
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Warning. Not suitable for children under 36 months.
- Choking hazard due to small parts.
- Made in Austria.
Mader Kreiselmanufaktur was founded in 1991 by Klaus Mader, a very skilled carpenter with a love for handcrafted wooden toys. He has a small but mighty workshop found in the foothills of the Austrian Alps which hand makes not only traditional spinning tops but also skipping ropes, kaleidoscopes and yo-yos. Each spinning top is painstakingly made by hand, often by Klaus himself, out of locally sourced wood with some tops requiring up to 20 different stages such as wood turning, burning, embossing, carving, brushing, painting and varnishing. One can’t help but admire the attention to detail in every creation.
His toys are easily recognised as they all have a burned in stripe in the middle, beautifully chosen colours and unparalleled attention to detail. You can’t help but pick one up and give it a twirl then watch mesmerised as it spins and falls.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.