Hello Cup L (Large or ‘Lovely’) Menstrual Cup
- A good choice for those over 35 who have given birth
- If you have a heavy flow and are over 35 years
The Hello Cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period.
- Holds more than tampons
- Reusable for years
- BPA Free
- Designed by a nurse
- Made in New Zealand
WHY THE HELLO CUP IS YOUR NEW BESTIE
We feel strongly that, when it comes to your vjayjay, you only want to put trustworthy stuff up there (sound advice from our grandmothers). Not all cups are equal. The Hello Cup is in a league of its own and is FDA registered.
We get it, you’ve been using tampons for years without problems so why should you change?
No Nasties Made from top notch materials (aka medical grade thermoplastic elastomer). Contains no BPAs, heavy metals, rubber, latex. Colours used are certified food grade and have the tick to comply with EU and FDA standards.
Lasts for years, not a couple of hours Finally you can avoid the tampon and pad isle in the supermarket. One Hello Cup will last you at least five years.
Mother Nature will love you Did you know that around 45 billion single-use period products end up in landfills and waterways around the globe each year? Urgh.
Comfy Just like a slipper for your vagina, we’ve designed Hello Cups to be smooth and comfortable. As an added bonus, they won’t dry you out either, like those nasty white things with strings.
Dance like a disco queen Forget soggy tampons ruining your athletic prowess, Hello Cups will stand up to vigorous movement, swimming and for those who prefer to make like a sloth and sleep, they are great for that too.
The Hello Cup comes in three sizes:
XS (extra small), S/M (small/medium) and L (large or ‘lovely’)
Vaginal cup, period cup, menstrual cup, fannie cup! Whatever you call it, the Hello Cup is a great choice.
While working out what size you are can be tricky, the below info is a good starting point:
The Hello Cup comes in three sizes – XS (extra small), S/M (small/medium) and L (large or ‘lovely’).
- Our XS cup is our smallest, softest cup. It’s the perfect choice for teenagers, petite users or those who prefer a ‘mini’ tampon.
- Our S/M is our ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup. We recommend it for users under 35 – regardless of whether they have had children or not.
- Our L is best for those over 35 who feel it’s a bit more roomy up there (possibly thanks to pushing out a small human or two). It’s worth noting that we find physically fit people are often best suited to the S/M regardless of age.
- Many find they can wear two sizes anyway and opt for a smaller sized Hello Cup on light days and a larger one on heavy days.
Hello Cup sizing:
- The diameter of the XS is 38mm and the overall length including the toggle is 57mm. It holds 17.5ml (to the holes).
- The diameter of the S/M is 41mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 59mm. It holds 21mls (to the holes).
- The diameter of the L is 45mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 64mm. It holds 28ml (to the holes).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.