The Front Zip Duvet Woolbabe with sleeves is our toastiest sleeping bag, much loved for being so easy to use and so cosy. Everything our customers love about our mega popular duvet front zip Woolbabe but cosy sleeves. They are ideal for bedrooms under 20 degrees, though they can be used in rooms 14 to 22 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for for cooler homes and the colder months of the year. The Duvet Woolbabe has the heavier feel of a quilt or layers of wool blankets, with the peace of mind that comes with your baby sleeping in a sleeping bag designed with safety as a priority.
- Sleep Coach recommended
- Our most popular sleeping bag with sleeves
- Sleeve cuff extends wear
- The warmest of our Woolbabes
- Organic cotton lining is ideal for sensitive skin
- Safe sleep to give you real peace of mind with no loose bedding
- No need for any additional blankets that can be kicked off
- Can be used in rooms 14-22°C/57-71°F
- Quick and easy to use front-zip.
- Zero waste, reusable cloth bag packaging
- Comes with a free room thermometer & clothing guide
Duvet Woolbabes are filled with a luxurious merino filling, quilted with smooth organic cotton lining that makes them suitable for babies with sensitive skin. The lovely soft outer layer is the exclusive Woolbabe merino and organic cotton blend fabric. The sleeves have been updated to a nice raglan style allowing more freedom of movement for your little one. The sleeves are filled with 100% merino wool although they are a little lighter compared to the body of the bag, again to allow for more movement.
Relax! I'm Cosy. This sums up what Woolbabe is all about. Helping babies sleep better, stay just the right temperature and helping parents relax about their baby's sleep. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds.The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peace of mind and helps everyone get more sleep. Your Duvet Woolbabe also comes with a free room thermometer and clothing guide, to help make dressing your baby simple and stress-free.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Your baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their Woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
The Front Zip model is very quick and easy to use, just pop your baby in and zip it closed. The under-arm snaps means it is a more cosy fit when your baby it near the bottom end of the size range. This Woolbabe can also be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness. It has a double-ended zip on the front that closes at the top and zips downwards. It can also be unzipped from the bottom and opened upwards for nappy changing. There is a buggy slot in the back of the bag, which can be used with the double-ended zip on the front.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.