Document those recipes found online that work and you want to make again, the ones passed on by friends, or the ones you scribble on a piece of paper but then misplace. A place for 68 recipes you like to COOK!
WHY KEEP A COOK JOURNAL
This journal was created to make life easier in the kitchen! I was always finding myself scrawling for that screenshot or googling that recipe that I thought I screenshot, or rummaging the top drawer for that tiny piece of paper I wrote that curry recipe on. Just take 5 mins to transfer that recipe you want to make again into the COOK journal, and the next time you go to cook it - well it is much easier to find! Also features numbered contents page.
- Presentation Linen cover
- Title Gold embossed titles
- Pages 144 pages to keep 68 recipes
- Endpaper Illustrated endpapers
- Paper 120GSM FSC certified paper
- Binding Case bound, flat lay binding
- FeaturesNumbered pages & contents page to easily find recipes
- We Recommend Using a ball point pen
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia.
Size: 150 x 150mm | 5.9 x 5.9 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.