Joy does not simply appear. It’s something we must choose to feel and when we do, it brings hope - even on the darkest days. This journal was created with @mylittlejoy_ as a place to help navigate post natal depression. A journal to share with anyone who might be experiencing mental health challenges in their lives. Writing down thoughts and feelings to work through can be one of the most therapeutic actions to put in the toolbox.
Cover Beautiful linen hard cover
- Title Gold embossed title and spine
- Pages 144 pages. 100 lined & 44 blank
- Endpaper Illustrated end papers
- Paper 120GSM FSC certified paper
- Binding Case bound
- Ribbon Ribbon marker
We Recommend Using a ball point pen
- We Recommend Photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Write To Me own the copyright of this journal
Size: 148 x 210 x 17mm | 5.8 x 8.3 x .7in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.